Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Message from Ashish

Dear all
Namaste! Well I am more than delighted to write to you about something that I and my fellow class mates are doing at Lancaster. As all of you are aware that I am doing my MBA from Lancaster University, a part of the curriculum includes a charity work to be carried throughout the day. At the first place I took it as a competition amongst the other teams of the class but then later I realised that who ever wins by collecting more funds, the benefit is certainly to the society and the needy.
There are a lot of global citizen who need help and who cannot manage it by themselves. Our concentration is centred towards these helpless people. To channel our efforts and help to the right people we contacted a society that has been working with the objective of giving support to the needy children who were left alone when they needed the most support they deserve. The Children's Society is a leading national charity, driven by the belief that every child deserves a good childhood. They provide vital help and understanding for those forgotten children who face the greatest danger, discrimination or disadvantage in their daily lives; children who are unable to find the support they need anywhere else.
Now, we have created this site for all of you to see and contribute just a little of your spare money (you are most welcome if you want to pass a lot of money also). I hereby request all my fellow country people to contribute to the noble cause and make these sad lives full of happiness and bring smile to the faces of the kids who deserve as much as we do. Please don’t be shy to contribute even one pound, i.e. equivalent to around 85 INR, because it’s the spirit of contribution that matters more.
Just for your information, your name would be listed on the contributors list to acknowledge your help. As a final request I would like you to at least take two minutes of your time to write in your comment in the blogs so that we may feel motivated that you support the cause and people may know about your views and ideas.
Love You All, I am proud to be an Indian and I am sure you are too. This pride is derived by the attitude of love and affection that we have for others around us. Keep the attitude in mind while looking at the site.
Have a happy life full of job. God Bless
Ashish

No comments: