Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Life before MBA - Fawad

I moved to the UK in 2003 after completing my Bachelors degree in computer engineering from Pakistan. I started working for BP Oil Retail in Milton Keynes and over a 3 year period worked in various roles from manager to systems analyst. I made a lot of friends over the years and took the oppurtunity to travel around europe a bit visiting Spain, France and Italy. The MBA has been an immensley rewarding experience so far and I have met some very talented and unique individuals who I am happy to have as friends. Thanks to everyone in Scafell for making this MBA a great experience.


A picture from Spain:

And a picture from Milton Keynes, with fellow MBA students (left to right - Fawad from Pakistan, Prashant from India, Kinu from Japan, Atul from India)



1 comment:

academic said...

Very nice and interesting blog. I like it and so much thanks for sharing this nice post with us and keep posting.

Canvas Prints From Photos