Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Life before MBA - Dawn

Before I came to Lancaster to do the MBA I lived in Salt Lake City, Utah in the USA. I was a transportation consultant. I loved the outdoor environment in Utah and enjoyed snowboarding in the winter, mountain biking in the summer, and spending time with friends and colleagues year-round. Here are a few images of what it looked like out there.

To the right : Honeycombe canyon in solitude ski resort, Salt Lake County. A great spot to spend time in the winter.

Below - view from gemini bridges - the reward for a 7 mile mountain bike ride climbing up the sandstone formations in southern utah.

Right: Evidence of me doing more traditional american pastimes, watching a baseball game with Amanda, Jon, Lilla, Jonathon, Dave G and Ryan.

No comments: