Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Life before MBA - Grace

Before came here for MBA, I lived and worked in Beijing in a bank. I love Beijing very much, I enjoy its brilliant culture!

I got both of my bachelor degree and master degree of Money and Banking from Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing and made friends from all over the country.


Picture with my classmates in University (1993). Third row down from the top, eighth from the left.


Ten Year after Graduation Party 2003 (Classmates came back to our University in Beijing from all over China and the world. It was a pity I couldn’t attend it for being on business in HongKong at that time).

I hope I can have such kind of photos with my MBA classmates in my album in the future. It would be exciting, isn’t it?......



Pictures of the Forbidden City (left), Tian'nnmen (centre), The Temple of Heaven (Right)









No comments: