Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Life before MBA - Vincent

Before coming Lancaster, I have worked in two companies, Tripod tech. and BASF Electronic Material Taiwan. As a senior engineer and a representative of Tripod tech., I joined the TPCA (Taiwan Printed Circuit Association) show in Taipei. To get more advanced technological information, I went to the stand of our best ink supplier, Taiwan Taiyo Ink.


Left: Taipei 101: It locates in the heart of the Taipei City, the capital of Taiwan. With the height of 508 meters, it is the highest building in the world. Not only is it a landmark in Taiwan, but also a centre of fashion and shopping.

Below: It was summer time in Kenting, one of the most famous resorts in Taiwan. We, my close friends and I, enjoyed the lovely sunshine, beautiful beach, and, of course, delicious sea foods here. I also tried the parasailing, scuba-diving, Jet-ski in Kenting. If you love water activities, just come here to have some fun.

The Southpark Photo (Left): In 2000, I got my master degree from the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. After finishing our master thesis, my classmates and I stood in front of the department of Chemical Engineering, which was my major. The funny thing is that four of us formed a stupid group, “The four stupid in South Park”. Therefore, we put on the cute T-shirts and celebrated our graduation. Ha!!!

No comments: